Encotel Auto LDS - Leak Detection System
Encotel Auto LDS can alert, quickly detect, pinpoint the quantity and the precise location of a leak and help you take decisive action with reduced inspection time before that damage is done.
Encotel Auto LDS application can function as stand-alone independent alarm system or it can be integrated with existing or newly installed programmable logic controllers, SCADA systems, facility automation-management systems and distributed control systems.
Encotel Auto LDS can be installed on a personal computer or server based x86 PC running a MS Windows based operating system already owned by the customer or newly acquired, which means that new hardware costs are minimal. Encotel Auto LDS is installed and interfaced without any or with minimal disruption to the pipeline or instrumentation systems operation already running at the site.
Interfacing with different software and hardware is a common practice in the oil and gas industry since most of them were installed for a long working life and upgrading frequently is costly and unnecessary. Even if your existing system does not support standard interfaces, communication protocols and standards, Encotel will find or develop adequate interfacing solution in order to achieve the maximal potential your existing system can support.
- Encotel Auto LDS is based on three independent leak detection algorithms:
- Pressure & flow disturbance pattern recognition
- Disturbances propagation pattern recognition
- Real measurement vs. model prediction
- self-learning system
- three level alarm
- calculations involves pressure, flow, temperature, viscosity and other fluid properties
- engages multi-level statistical analysis of real-time measured fluid parameters conjugated with three independent LD algorithms
- Encotel Auto LDS will catch the leak by speed of 1km/s
- Stand alone operation